Ok, ya'll. This is seriously the easiest blueberry cobbler you could ever make. For reals. If you follow me on instagram, then you knew this yummy post was coming. If you don't, click here to get in on the awesomeness.
The original recipe came from allrecipes.com, but I made it gluten free. There is also a surprising ingredient, but trust me it's good. I've made this twice now, and Mr. T had to be dragged away from the dish each time.
What you need:
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup all-purpose flour or gluten free flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar (you may be able to get away with only a 1/2 cup of sugar but I haven't tried that yet)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
Yep, you read that right, mayo. I promise, you can't taste the mayo.
- Preheat the oven at 350
- Pour the blueberries in an 8x8 baking dish
- Mix together the flour, sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl
- Add mayo and stir until there is no dry mixture left. (If you are using regular flour, the mixture should be crumbly.)
- Spread mixture overtop of the blueberries
- Bake for about 40 minutes until the top is bubbly and golden.
- Eat warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!