Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Best Birthday Present

Yesterday was my 30th birthday.  Wow.  I'm still not sure that I believe it.  The last few years of my twenties have been very exciting with some big life changing, memorable events, and I am looking forward to my thirties.

But that was not the highlight of my day.  The best thing about my birthday was the fact that I got to spend the entire day with my Sweet P....at home!  
Yep, she was able to come home late Monday evening.  We are so thankful that God has answered our prayers.  The last 48 hours have been a little crazy, and I am running on little sleep and lots of coffee (so if you see spelling errors, forgive me) but sitting here watching her sleep as I type this, makes it all worth it.  
A week and a half ago I told her Dr. I wanted her home by my birthday.  Well, I guess she listened.  

Leaving the hospital!


 Finally at home and resting


 Hanging out with mom on her birthday :)


 Watching mom blog

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. She is adorable! So glad you got to bring her home!! Happy Birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very excited for you!! Love you love you love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crying! i am so happy for you, Lola! We have been praying faithfully in the Phillips household. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tears Tears Tears. So happy for you and wow, Happy 30th!!

    ReplyDelete