Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Celebrating Piper: My first baby shower

This past Saturday, my sweet friend and co-worker, Kristi, threw a baby shower for me and our other co-workers to celebrate Piper!  I was so excited.  I've never been thrown a baby shower before. ;)
Everything looked so cute and perfect, which wasn't hard for her to do since she is an event planner. 

All the food was amazing!  She even made little mini banana pudding cups.  Too bad I didn't get a picture, but they were awesome! I think Piper gained weight at this shower.


I loved this pendant!  It was totally my style.  I even asked her if I could have it and put it up in Piper's nursery.


My lovely friends and co-workers.



Presents!





How adorable is this?  Close line of dresses for Piper!  Love. The girls joked about how they picked out Piper's clothes.  They knew if there was an adult size and I would wear it, then they should get it for her. 

Kristi, thank you so much for such an awesome shower!  I had so much fun, really.  I'm so thankful for your friendship, and the fact that I also get to work with you each day.  I love all you ladies and the relationship I have with all of you!  It was a wonderful party, and I know that if Piper could, she would say Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment