So most of you know that Piper is home now and recovering from her open heart surgery and she is doing awesome. We still have a few things we are working on but Piper wanted to give a few stats on her and how she is doing:
1. I weigh 9lbs 3ozs
2. I can hold my head up on my own now
3. I love looking in the mirror
4. My hair is still red. :)
5. My mommy and daddy make me smile.
6. I still haven't laughed out loud yet but I'm close.
7. I have discovered my ears and I love them!
8. I also love hanging out in the Bjorn.
9. I sleep about 10 hours a night. This makes mommy and daddy happy.
10. I've started taking entire bottles but I still have a ways to go.
11. I still don't like being on my tummy.
12. My eyes are a pretty shade of dark blue/green.
13. My paci is my best friend, and mommy's.
14. I'm starting to out grow my newborn clothes. YAY!
This is mommy again. Piper is working on a poop. She really is a different baby since her surgery. She seems so much happier, breathing better, gaining weight. Dr's said that her heart murmur is completely gone. Woohoo! She still has some reflux that we are working on and she also still has an NG tube. Until she starts taking entire bottles consistently and her weight is back on track, the tube will stay in so that we can give her whatever she doesn't take by bottle.
Todd and I are in love and so thankful. It hasn't been the easiest ride but we wouldn't change a thing. Here is a little photo treat for you.