Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

The countdown begins...

In case you haven't noticed it's November!!!
That means I get to start counting down till Thanksgiving and Christmas!!
I lurve the holidays.  I mean lurrrvvee.  For reals.

I have already bought some new Christmas ornaments for our tree and even watched Elf one evening.  Lurve.

So this year, Mr. T and I are making Holiday goals/list - things that we want to make a point of doing as a family for Thanksgiving and Christmas.  (Rest assured that the movie 'Christmas Vacation' will be on that list.  Oh, cousin Eddie...) List coming soon.

Anyway, I wanted to share a few photos from a pumpkin farm we visited a couple weeks ago.  So much fun!








PS.  Follow me on instagram to see my 25 days of things I'm thankful for, starting today.  


No comments:

Post a Comment